Applicants should possess experiences in carpentry and home construction and have own vehicle as this job will require minimal travel between sites. We are looking for someone who is responsible, trust worthy and a team worker.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints
- Managing or working with subcontractors
- Recommending job improvements, alternative methods, etc. (problem solve)
- Knowledge of methods, tools, and equipment used in carpentry
- Performs general carpentry work in the installations, repair, and maintenance of buildings, floors, roofs, siding, stairways, partitions, doors, windows, kitchens, bathrooms, etc.
- Performs skilled tasks in carpentry work.
- Performs other related work as assigned.
- Must be enthusiastic and work well as a part of a team and individually
- Must have experience in working on siding, doors, trims, and handrails
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Asset to have your own tools
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and a car
- Must have WHIMS and Working at Heights.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Seasonal, Apprenticeship
Salary: Up to $40.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
Salary: $22.00-$40.00 per hour